The Pico Remote Control is a simple method of controlling the Lutron Caseta wireless dimmer. Use the Switching Pico remote control to turn on or off the lights from anywhere in the room. Use it as a remote control, mount it on the wall, or mount it on the base of a table. You can also control the lights from the comfort of your car by mounting the Pico on the car visor clip.
- Switching Pico Remote is easy to use. Caseta wireless remote control for smart wall switches from anywhere in the house.
- Turn various lights on and off with the touch of a button.
- Use as a remote control, attach to table base (L PED1 WH) or attach to the wall with the bracket (PICO WBX ADAPT).
- It works as the switch you need that best fits a standard wall panel (CW 1 WH) and is mounted to any surface without cutting holes or installing wires.
- It uses Lutron’s highly reliable Clear Connect RF technology that ensures seamless communication between your Caseta products.
- The remote control has a battery life of 10 years (battery included).
- Pico takes (1) CR2032 battery, which is included in the remote control.
|Item mass||0.352 ounces|
- It is easy to install, solid and reliable.
- It can be connected with other smart things at home too.
- It has a reasonable price.
- It is best to make an automated home lighting system.
- It is easy to add a simple on/off switch to any of Caseta’s wireless controlled lights.
- It cannot be linked with a robot.